Agile CRM +
Answering Service Care =
Sale made simple
Agile CRM is a All-in-One CRM with Sales, Marketing and
Service automation in single platform.
Agile CRM. Agile CRM is an all in one CRM tool with sales, marketing and service automation in a single platform. Liberty
integrates with Agile CRM so callers’ contact information and call messages are instantly added to your Agile CRM account.Agents can also book appointments directly in your Agile Calendar.
If you are already an Agile CRM user, getting started is simple:
- Copy and paste this link into your browser: https://yourdomain.agilecrm.com/#analytics-code (replace “yourdomain” with your actual domain).
- Go to Admin Settings, and then click on “Developers & API.”
- Copy your Rest API key, your Agile CRM account holder email, and your Agile CRM domain and email them to us via email with the subject line, “Agile CRM Integration.”
- That’s it! We’ll let you know as soon as the integration setup is complete, typically within 1 business day. Once your accounts are linked, you’ll see Agile CRM contacts and call messages added by your agents after each call.
How to retrieve your Agile CRM calendar link
If you’d like to have Liberty agents to book appointments on your Agile CRM calendar, we’ll need your calendar link. Please follow these steps:
- Copy and paste this link into yourbrowser: https://yourdomain.agilecrm.com/#analytics-code (replace “yourdomain” with your actual domain)
- Go to Admin Settings, and then click on “Preferences.”
- Copy your “Scheduling URL” and email it to us with the subject line, “Agile CRM Calendar Link.” Please include specific directions for our receptionists to follow when booking your appointments.
- That’s it! We’ll let you know as soon as we’re ready to begin booking appointments for you, typically within 1 business day.