The Best Call Answering Services for 2023
Companies have faced major challenges and have undergone an incredible amount of change in recent years. As business owners across a variety of industries prepare for the new year, many are making call answering services a part of their customer service strategy.
If you’re considering partnering with a phone answering service in 2023, read on as we answer and discuss the following questions:
- What can an answering service do?
- Who needs an answering service?
- How can an answering service benefit my business in 2023?
What can an answering service do?
Simply put, an answering service can help your business communicate with customers more frequently and efficiently. By handling calls on behalf of your company, an answering service’s friendly live agents can provide information to your customers or answer questions they may have. They can also transfer calls, schedule appointments, qualify leads, or take messages.
Answering services can provide customer service 24 hours a day. This allows your customers to call whenever it’s convenient for them, and they will be connected with and assisted by a live representative.
Who needs an answering service?
Almost any business can benefit from using an answering service. Whether you manage a funeral home, legal firm, service-based business, or a busy real estate agency, an answering service is able help you manage your incoming call load.
Here are some of the reasons why businesses of all sizes and types will choose to partner with a call answering service in 2023:
- Flexible, seamless scalability. The more your business grows, the more you will need to keep up with providing great service to every customer that calls. An answering service makes it easy to ramp up when you’re busy, and scale back when you’re slow.
- Increased productivity. Most business owners don’t have time to answer every call themselves or receive frequent calls outside of business hours. Rather than build an in-house customer service team to answer every call, they rely on experienced answering services to help them effectively manage their communication.
- 24/7 call support. Answering services are a great option for businesses that frequently work in time-sensitive environments. Doctor’s offices, for example, are typically open during normal daytime business hours. However, emergencies happen and it’s not uncommon for people to need assistance during non-business house. When you partner with a 24/7 medical answering service, a live agent will be able to assist them whenever they call.
- More opportunities seized. Experienced business owners know that every phone call is an opportunity to make a sale and build customer relationships. They often incorporate answering services into their sales funnels, using the live agents to help them qualify leads or provide potential customers with additional product information.
How can an answering service benefit my business in 2023?
Great customer service is a necessity for any business that wishes to thrive in 2023. While some large corporations build in-house customer service departments to answer their calls, many small and medium sized businesses outsource to experienced answering services to reduce expenses and boost efficiency. A remote answering service won’t require you to pay many of the overhead costs associated with an in-house department, such as office space, equipment, training, employee benefits, and more.
Businesses can also benefit from having fewer missed calls. In today’s modern world, people expect information right away in order to make decisions. Unfortunately, not answering the phone could mean your potential customer is quickly dialing the next business listed in their search results. Increasing your availability and ensuring that a live agent can take every call is an easy way to boost business.
In 2023, many people will open new businesses. Whether you have a solo venture or a growing small business, an answering service can help you appear more established and professional. You won’t have to spend time recruiting or training experienced representatives to provide your customers with professional, consistent care 24-hours a day.