As a business owner, you face many unique challenges and must juggle a variety of tasks daily. It can be especially hard if you’re constantly answering phone calls. By partnering with the remote receptionists of a leading answering service, you’ll be able to lighten your workload and give your most important tasks and valuable customers the attention they deserve!
Why should I work with a remote receptionist?
Outsourcing call answering and customer service to a team of remote receptionists makes it easier for you to run your business, saving you time, energy, and money. Here are six reasons to consider working with a remote receptionist.
1. Remote receptionists allow your callers to connect with a human. Have you ever waited on hold for what felt like an eternity, listening to repetitive elevator-style music only for a robot who can’t understand you to answer? Now more than ever, your customers want to talk to another human being.
Answering Service Care’s remote receptionists are friendly, professional, and 100% U.S.-based. They can answer questions, schedule appointments, take messages, and much more. Our agents are committed to listening to your customers, resolving their issues, and making them feel valued.
2. Remote receptionists can provide 24/7 coverage. Our live agents are available around the clock to help your customers, and they will only ever call you after-hours with urgent matters. They make it easier for you to kick back and relax at the end of the day so you can recharge.
3. Remote receptionists are typically cheaper than in-house receptionists. Not only does hiring a remote receptionist save you time, but it will also save you money. You will not have to worry about paying for recruiting, equipment, overtime, benefits, vacation time, or sick days. If you’re having a slow day, you won’t have to spend a dime on a receptionist to sit around. With an answering service, you only pay for the calls your live agents answer- not by the hour. You’ll enjoy all the benefits of an in-office receptionist without breaking the bank!
4. Remote receptionists save you time. Time is money when you’re running a business. Handling your own company phone can be extremely time-consuming, but so is recruiting, training, and managing an in-house receptionist. Partnering with a remote receptionist will free you up to spend your valuable time on tasks that help your business succeed.
5. Remote receptionists make your business look bigger and more professional. When you have remote receptionists supporting you, more incoming calls will be answered in a timely fashion. This leads to more great first impressions, and it will also make your business appear to be bigger than it actually is. More often than not, your callers won’t even realize your receptionist isn’t working out of your office!
6. Remote receptionists are beneficial in the event of a disaster. Life can be unpredictable. It’s crucial in today’s plugged-in society that you can always communicate with your clients. In the event of a natural disaster, phone lines might be cut off in your area, making it hard for you or an in-house receptionist to answer calls. When you partner with a U.S.-based answering service with remote receptionists located all around the country, you’ll always be reachable, no matter the weather or circumstance.