How an Answering Service Helps Your Business Grow and Improve
If you’re running successful marketing campaigns and generating lots of new leads and customers, you may feel like you’re set when it comes to growing your business. But if you haven’t figured out how to keep up with an increase in phone calls, you may be missing out.
To be more accessible to customers while saving money, many growing businesses partner with live answering services. Below we will answer and discuss the following questions to give you a better idea of how an answering service can help your small business grow and improve.
- What can an answering service do?
- What makes a great answering service?
- Is an answering service worth it?
What can an answering service do?
As the name suggests, an answering service ensures that more of your business’ calls get answered. But that’s not all. After our trained live agents pick up a call on your behalf, they can answer general questions, schedule appointments, transfer callers to the correct extension, take detailed messages, and much more.
In addition to assisting your customers over the phone, our live agents can also monitor and reply to text messages and monitor your email accounts for important messages.
What makes a great answering service?
Your business isn’t “one-size-fits-all” and neither are our answering services. Here are some of the things that have made us one of the top-reviewed answering services since 1974:
- Highly trained live agents. These are the individuals speaking to customers on behalf of your company, so naturally, they should be compassionate, professional, and well-versed in your business and industry.
- Options tailored to your business. Why should you pay for coverage at times that you don’t need it, or features that you don’t need? We offer everything from bilingual virtual receptionists, to Spam Blocker technology, to HIPAA compliant answering services so that we can be there for you as much as you need us to be.
- The latest technology. Partnering with an answering service that offers integrations with the CRM, appointment scheduling, project management, collaboration, and marketing tools that your business uses every day will make life so much easier in the long run. Imagine reducing data entry costs while increasing productivity and improving communication- it’s a win-win!
Is an answering service worth it?
As a successful business owner, you know the pitfalls of letting calls go to voicemail and the benefits of answering and assisting callers promptly. But as your business grows, how can you handle the influx of calls without sacrificing productivity and time for yourself? If you meet any of these three criteria, a call answering service will most likely be worth it:
- You’re missing out on opportunities because you’re too busy to answer the phone. With 24/7/365 call answering options available, you’ll never have to worry about sending an important caller to voicemail again. Even if you’re busy on the job or in the middle of dinner with your family, our live agents will ask the right questions, assist your callers with the highest level of professionalism, and take detailed messages.
- You and your staff could use more time to get things done. Go ahead and let your answering service greet callers and filter out the telemarketers and unimportant calls. They will also assist the callers who have a simple question or need to book an appointment, freeing you up to focus and be more productive.
- You don’t have the money or resources to hire, train, and pay an in-house employee. Answering services can offer a plethora of valuable services and features for a fraction of the time and money you would spend on an in-house employee.